SheSpeaks is an influencer marketing community & platform. We are a fast-paced, creative and entrepreneurial organization working with brands including American Express, P&G, L'Oreal and occasionally some great celebrity talent too! Utilizing our proprietary campaign platform and community of close to a quarter of a million influential consumers (with reach of over 40 million consumers), we deliver compelling content and insights as well as scalable amplification of content for our clients. Programs include blogger engagement, product sampling, research studies, influencer events, UGC campaigns as well as Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest activations.
We are looking for an energetic and talented media professional to help us pitch and manage our social media campaigns from RFP through campaign management to wrap-up reports.
- Building of social media proposals. These proposals must be accurate, creative, meet objectives and be submitted on time.
- Leverage all of the SheSpeaks program opportunities from the creation of branded content, product reviews and Blog posts to Twitter parties and proprietary research in order to build effective social media campaigns.
- Maintenance of proposals in web-based systems [Atlas/MediaVisor] for agencies.
- Maintenance of contacts and opportunities in our CRM system.
- Liaise between the SheSpeaks marketing and Ad Ops teams and the agency/client teams to ensure proper execution at all levels.
- Manage the Insertion Order process.
- Help coordinate, execute, and maintain digital campaigns as needed.
- Optimize earned and paid media to ensure delivery of KPIs.
- Collaborate with invoicing and credit to reconcile campaigns based on revenue
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience in digital/social media and/or media planning experience for a major publisher or agency
- Demonstrate proficiency in digital media math and analysis
- Ability to manipulate data for analysis and presentation
- Knowledge of digital/social industry
- Ability to learn all computer related functions/systems
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Must be client service oriented
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Outlook (create/edit emails and appointments), Word (create/edit documents), Excel (create/edit documents), Power Point (create/edit presentations)
Benefits of working at SheSpeaks include
- A fun and dynamic team environment with centrally located offices in New York City
- The opportunity to work across of variety of categories including consumer packaged goods, beauty, food, personal care, and media; and to work with brands/products from Fortune 500 companies and agency partners
- This role offers the opportunity to be empowered to bring your ideas to life for the SheSpeaks brand and clients
- Healthcare benefits and competitive salary commensurate with experience